Tuesday, February 28, 2012

91. Livin' the Glam Life

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
(Source: Shelby Siegel)

What do you mean you see a difference??

Diddy is livin' the glam life and so are we. We may not be drinking Ciroc on a yacht but we're still doin' it up like we are.

So the best example of livin' the glam life is throwing a white party. NOT a white person party, ahem. But just a white party. Wearing all white is about as glam as it gets. But I like to inject a little bit of glam into my every day life. So when I'm feeling down, I like to wear a pair of blingy earrings. Or listen to some glam music while driving to school. Watching any Bravo show automatically makes me feel more glam. Even the most mundane of every day activities can be glam if you just live the glam mindset. That's part of the reason I like to dress nice for school whenever I can. Hell, I even upgraded to a Macbook instead of sticking with Dell because it's more "glam."

So as I like to imagine Diddy shouting in front of the step and repeat at his annual White Party:
"Live the Glam Life!"

No comments: