Thursday, August 23, 2012

... and the pickles!

You know how sometimes you love a somewhat obscure band, and when they start to become famous and more successful you almost want to not like them anymore? Like you were one of their select few fans, and now they're just plastered all over MTV and it's not special anymore, even though you want them to flourish and make lots of money?

I can't believe I'm comparing pickles to music groups. Also, the more I think about it the more the comparison doesn't even make sense. Whatever.

THESE PICKLES ARE AMAZING.



Since I am a weakling, this jar took me like a day and a half to open. Every time I went into the kitchen I'd give it a try. Finally, late yesterday afternoon I pried it open and quickly gobbled up two pickles. Yum.

I know, a pickle is a pickle is a pickle. I used to feel the same. But these are awesome.

No comments: