Monday, November 9, 2009

29. Reading Food Blogs

Yes it's been a long time since I've entertained with talk of my favorite things...but I've been out and about London enjoying time with my parents! But now it's back to procrastinating life, so let's hear it for favorite things!

I love food. I love blogs. So it only makes sense that I would love food blogs!

I love the photography of yummy food (because a picture really is worth a thousand words!) And I love reading about food - if a picture isn't enough to sell you on it, then descriptions of it will. And I like reading about stories behind recipes.

But really, reading and discovering new recipes is plain ol' fun. How many do I actually end up making? Well...we're getting there. First I need to learn how to cook.

Shout-outs to some of my favorite foodie bloggers!:

The Pioneer Woman - she posts a MILLION pictures for each recipe, so you can really get all the steps. And she's so down-to-earth I love it. Makes me want to move to a cattle ranch. Almost.

Joy the Baker - She's livin' the dream. The bakin' dream. I've made her Brown Sugar Bacon Waffles, I highly recommend them, no matter how strange they sound.

Smitten Kitchen - She posted the recipe for blondies aka I love her.

Love & Olive Oil - one of my newer finds, they have a million and one cupcake recipes on there. And I am a sucker for any and all cupcakes.

Chances are, if I should be writing a paper...I'm probably researching recipes on the 'Net.

No comments: