Sunday, November 1, 2009

28. Facebook-ing

I'm not sure if that's a proper use of a hypen or not in the title, but I'm going with it!

I am on Facebook. A lot. Ashamed? A little.

So maybe I'm on more than the average user, but really I know we're all doing it. In fact, you're probably only reading this because I posted a link in that little white box prompting me to write something about myself!

But how else could I keep in constant contact with so many people? And learn so much creepy stuff about people I barely know?!

The new fb? Eh, I don't understand the two feeds. However, it is more for me to look at on the plus side!

Sure, there are times when I deactivate my account, like during finals week or when I feel that I just need a break from it all. But I'm always happy to get back!

No comments: