Tuesday, February 23, 2010

46. The Little Man Rule of Kings

Yes, I am that annoying drunk person during a game of Kings, when Jacks (?) is drawn and that person is saying "Little man rule! little man rule!"

Blame Hannah's Chi Psi friends at Wake, because that's where I learned it my freshman year.

And it's AWESOME. C'mon, more than than drink, drank, drunk. Or no first names (although that one is tricky). And it's so irritating I know but no one really pays attention. It's just an excuse for me to say "bombs away!" in an annoying voice.

Which I guess is annoying. Sorry that this is a favorite thing at the expense of others.


My awesome illustration on Hannah's white board.

Idea: Have always just said "bombs away!" but maybe should come up with a new phrase for future? Hmm, something to consider. Thoughts?

No comments: