Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A lot of awesome

OK, so this isn't one favorite thing. But today was kind of a downer, despite having a lovely smoked salmon salad at lunch with a lovely friend, and drinking this surprisingly lovely glass of flat champagne while watching the Wonder Years on Netflix ... so I'm trying to see the glass as half full.

Some awesome things to look forward to:
- I have a near empty jar of peanut butter just waiting for oats in a jar tomorrow.
- Free yoga tomorrow night!
- One of my besties will be back in town for the weekend and I can't wait to see her.
- A new yummy smelling body scrub my mom bought for me
- Riding the streetcar to work tomorrow. I've been doing this every once in awhile and I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. Quite the treat, just for $1.25

Well can't think of much more off the top of my head right now.


So that is a picture of my cat, enjoying the sun. He is a pain in my behind but he makes me happy :) Have a happy Thursday!

No comments: