Monday, June 18, 2012

Why you gotta be so mean?

Anyone remember back in the Livejournal days when you'd make the title of your post a lyric from something that you were listening to? Or did I just make that up?

OK I promise my favorite things are coming back ... but I don't think anyone is reading this thing so no real need to apologize eh?

So last week I wrote about some things that I was looking forward to in order to lift me out of a funk. It worked ... for about three minutes. But I'm going to try again. This week, I am looking forward to:

- My daddy *hopefully* taking me out to lunch here
- Wearing a new statement necklace - a J.Crew bubble necklace knock-off woohooooo!
- Seeing Rock of Ages with Margie and Jowa. Should be cheesy and amazing.
- Going to Happy Hour at American Sector. I've been perusing the drink menu and it'll be hard to decide, it all sounds so good. Leaning toward a Moscow Mule - never had one!
- Finally getting around to watching my DVR-ed episode of Sunday's episode of Girls. So sad it's the season finale though. I've become obsessed.

So this vodka makes me very happy :) (Hi Mom)

No comments: