Friday, December 4, 2009

32. Text Messaging

So among other things that I miss while being abroad, text messaging is one of them. A necessity? Hardly. But I do love them so.





A. Nothing brightens up a glum day than a funny text from a friend. Also, if something funny from like two years ago pops into my head it is so easy to share with someone!





B. Organizing large group gatherings = easy. Hello, mass text! Although then expect your phone to be buzzing like none other, but that's OK.





C. My mommy and I text all the time. And I miss it! And she is getting better at non-caveman communication. Go Mom!





Seriously, I text all the time. When I'm bored, when I'm busy, if I don't answer right away it's because I'm in class or driving ... it's kind of ridiculous. In fact, at one time during the summer my wrist hurt so badly I was convinced I had given myself carpal tunnel from excessive textical massages. Luckily, I had not, but you get the idea. I am a Speed Texter!





And no, I don't do T9. How the hell do I train it?? Seriously, everytime I want to say "hi" it says "hey" and I want to throw my phone on the ground. Stupid T9 I refuse to use you.





Anyway, when I reach Hotlanta next weekend, you bet I'm going text-crazy. Woo, unlimited!

No comments: