Friday, December 25, 2009

37. Sunscreen

Merry Christmas, all! And I hope the Jews had a good day too!




Photo Credit: school.discoveryeducation.com

So a funny thing to be blogging about in the dead of winter, I know. Sunscreen. But, I am that crazy that wears it everyday. Yes. Everyday. Except when there is literally rain falling from the sky.

You see, sunscreen is something you should wear not just when it's really sunny outside/the summer. At least that's what all the health and beauty magazines would have you believe. Is it all just a conspiracy to make the sunscreen companies rich? Maybe. But I feel a bit better about myself smearing the white goo all over my face.

(I like Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer, Untinted SPF 30, in case you're ever looking for an easy birthday gift or something.)

I have this theory that if I wear some form of sunscreen on my face everyday I can maybe ward off major wrinkles. If I am still writing in this blog by the age of 60 I will let you know if my face remains smooth and young.

Oh, and you should see me at the beach. Thick, thick sunscreen in very high SPFs. Yet somehow my back still has a stripe on it from Sunburn: Beach Week '09. Oh well, I try.

No comments: