Sunday, January 10, 2010

41. John Stamos

Julia – if you are reading this, just know that you are my hero. For you have met John Stamos.
JEALOUS!


Photo Credit: woodenspears.com

He’s listed under my interests on my Facebook profile, so of course this dashing man, aka the love of my life, made it onto this blog!

Photo Credit: wordyninja.files.wordpress.com

9th grade: The obsession begins. Over winter break, Hannah and I watch a Christmas episode of Full House, the late ‘80s to mid ‘90s sitcom that John Stamos starred in. Not only does my obsession with the show begin, but as does mine with this beautiful man with a great head of hair. My love for Full House has waned (honestly, how many times can I watch the baby Michelle say something cute?) but my love for John Stamos lives on, and always will.
11th grade: The obsession is renewed, when John Stamos begins to appear on ER. Season by season, his appearances grow until he is one of the stars. Then ER ends its run. But my love for Dr. Tony Gates lives on.
Who do I love more? Uncle Jesse? Or John Stamos? Hmm that’s a tough choice. For me they’re pretty much one in the same. Damn I am jealous of Mary-Kate and Ashley. Not because they’re multi-millionaires or whatever, but because they were always mackin’ on Uncle Jesse! In their diapers!

Photo Credit: img2.timeinc.net/ew

When Rebecca Romijn and he divorced, Full House fans around the world rejoiced. For Uncle Jesse was back on the market! If only I could meet him and make him fall in love with me.

Those eyes! That hair! That smile!

Have mercy!


No comments: