Sunday, April 4, 2010

49. Yoga Pants

This post was almost about yoga - of which I am finally returning to tomorrow morning!

But as much as I love yoga, I wanted to highlight something slightly different - the pants, baby!


Photo Credit: austinchronicle.com

I hope all my readers are OK with this picture of just a woman's lower half...

Why yoga pants are awesome:
1. They look good with almost anything. Well mine do at least. I wear just basic black capri types, and I seriously would rock them with a J. Crew shirt and flats or sandals for class. They look that good I swear.*

2. They're multi-purpose (see above). Obviously they are meant for yoga, but like I said I would wear them to class, or seriously just on a day spent around the house because...

3. Yoga pants are comfy as hell. Just the right about of tightness, and plenty of flexibilty whether you are splayed out watching Bravo or ... well that's actually what my life consists of so never mind. But you get the picture.

Added bonus: To the world, you project a cute and sporty image! Who doesn't want that?! It's the equivalent of carrying reusable shopping bags so you look like you care about the environment!

Let's hear it for yoga pants! Now go do some downward facing dogs or something and make yourself useful.


Photo Credit: marieclaire.com

*Or maybe I'm just really full of myself I don't know.

No comments: