Friday, April 9, 2010

50. Chapstick

So before I wax philosphically about chapstick, I just want to point out that I AM HALFWAY THERE! Thank you to all da readers (even though I'd probably still be writing without you) but just know you're out there gives me motivation to write about things I find fun when I should be doing homework!

So ... chapstick. Lip balm. What you will. I love it.

See, my lips are always chappy-poo. It's gross, I don't get it (am I just a mouth-breather??), but luckily there are a million products out there to help me through the day.

Rosebud Lip Salve:


Photo Credit: sabrit.files.wordpress.com

Shelby calls it diaper rash, but I don't care. It smells good, and as gross as it is to stick your finger in a tin, I continue to use it anyway. Also - it makes my lips nice and shiny!

Nivea A Kiss of Moisture:


Photo Credit: Another Thrifty Mom

This stuff has spf in it so of course I love it (although it's only an spf of 4, but it's all good). It has a pretty generic taste, but it glides on lovely, and I like the twisty packaging.

But in general, I do not discriminate about a lip product. I think even good ol' Vaseline is the bomb! Great for those winter nights when you think your lips are about to crack off - just slather it on and you're golden!

No comments: