Thursday, June 24, 2010

58. Gchat

I confess. Yahoo! is my browser homepage. But I've got to give props to Google. They created Gmail! And Gchat! Which just so happens to be one of my favorite things.

A. I'm all about keeping in touch with my friends. Why is this better than AIM? Because -

B. It's a part of the e-mail inbox! No longer do I need a million windows open (although that's also thanks to tabbed browsing but hey this is about Gchat now).

C. Ok, I guess this is a perk of Gmail, but the fun backgrounds! I have Ice Cream. Wish I could show it - but it is ca-ute. Except the ice cream cones with the faces on them kind of scare me but whatever. But anyway, so whilst chatting with my besties, I get to gaze at cute pastel colors! Awesome!

So I'm on gchat basically 22/7. It's bad. Chat me sometime!

No comments: