Wednesday, August 18, 2010

73. Mini-Dance Parties

Ahh, one of life's simplest pleasures - the mini-dance party. By mini, do I mean mini in length? Or mini in size? Why, it can be either!

I have mini (solo) dance parties all the freakin' time. Just turn on the radio and go crazy! Sometimes these are mini in length and sometimes they are looooong. I just love to dance!

Some fun dance songs I was all about this summer:

Katy Perry's California Gurls: OK, every one of my New Orleans friends is a hater, so I'm hoping my Richmond gals can pull this one from the rubble. What's not to love?? It's just fun! With Snoop thrown in with a candy suit ...

Source
Bikinis, bikinis, martinis...
Jason DeRulo's Ridin' Solo: Again, it's fun. One of my friends who I'm not going to name thinks it's about a different type of solo activity ... she cray.

Kei$ha's Your Love is My Drug: Again, don't hate. Appreciate! The magic that is this song (look I don't think it's gonna win any awards - it's just fun to dance to!).

Also, if you're ever in a bad mood, just bust out the tunes and dance, you'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not hate California Gurls! F the haters!

- Shelby