Saturday, August 21, 2010

74. Victoria's Secret Angels

I have a secret: I want to be a Victoria's Secret Angel. If all other career choices fail, and I grow 8 inches, then I that's definitely what I would be. No question.



A. They're beautiful.



B. They're hot (A & B aren't mutally exclusive* in real life, btdubs, but Victoria's Secret isn't real life).



C. Work looks like fun. It's either fun photoshoots or promoting stuff or walking in the fashion show, all while people fawn over you.



D. The wings.



So I guess I sound like a bit of a freak, waxing poetically about some superhuman women wearing underpants, but ... well there are no excuses for me. All I have to say is I love Victoria's Secret Angels forever and ever.
Source


I decided against showing them in bras 'n' undies, but instead in a more toned-down situation. And oh, another reason - they all love each other! Built-in beautiful besties, what more could you want?



*I sound smart!

No comments: