Thursday, August 26, 2010

75. Brita Water Filters

I drink SO MUCH WATER. Because I am SO THIRSTY. Because of this I go to the bathroom umpteen times a day, but that's another post for another day.

That's why the Brita is da bomb. I just refill it with tap water whenever it's low and there ya go I have nice cold drinking water, to either put in my Tervis Tumbler or Camelbak (two other products that I ADORE).

The Brita in all its glory ... and there is my Tervis next to it, and my roomie's Camelbak chillin'!


So I have a thing against tap water. I'll drink it if it's literally the only solution, but I don't know, I just imagine that I'm drinking muddy Mississippi. And bottled water - while it tastes fine I don't want to waste the money or the plastic unless I have to.

Love live the Brita!!

Edited to add: Sorry about all the caps, I got a lil' excited about my drinking water!

No comments: