Friday, July 8, 2011

83. Bargain Hunting

I'm back! It's been a LONG hiatus my friends but I am determined to finish this by summer's end ... *

I'll just put it out there. I love shopping. I love clothes. I am assuming that a lot of other girls out there feel this way but sometimes I start obsessively thinking about J.Crew and Gap and I start to feel out of breath and yeah that's not so normal is it?

But what do I love just as much as clothes shopping?? Bargain hunting. There is something so so satisfying about finding an awesome pair of shoes or a cardigan and thinking how much more expensive it used to be. And there truly is no reason to buy anything for full sale (minus at Forever 21 because the clothes there are already cheap and maybe designer jeans or something). Seriously. Stuff at the Gap and Banana Republic pretty much all get a price slashing at some point, and at both of those places you can fill out that quick little survey (link on the receipt) which gives you x-amount off of a full-priced item. I won't buy something just because I have a discount, but if you really really need a new pair of dress pants (something which won't necessarily get discounted) you have a nice little discount! Also, Banana has that oh so lovely student discount -- hello Richmond ID that never expires!

Methinks I need to find some sort of afternoon activity that does not involve driving out to the mall. Sure I need a new pair of pumps but I just know it'll turn into hitting up the sales racks of all my favorite stores as per usual. Oy.

*HAHAHAHA as if those same words have not been uttered before.

No comments: