Monday, July 18, 2011

86. Rockin' out in the car

Don't worry, I always fully obey traffic laws as well as have a complete and thorough understanding of my surroundings.

But while obeying said traffic laws there is nothing more satisfying than rockin' out to the radio! I hope that people in neighboring cars don't notice while we're stopped at red lights, but whatever, I'm fine with being that person. Although, I don't know what I look like while belting out along with the Glee soundtrack so maybe I should be embarrassed? Nahhh

Another fun favorite are car air instruments! Playing the seat belt guitar, the dashboard keyboard and the steering wheel drums ... please how can you resist a steering wheel drum solo??

No picture. I'm sure me in mid-solo in traffic is terrifying and would burn anyone's retinas.

No comments: