Wednesday, July 13, 2011

85. Card Games

Boo-yah! That's what I said the other day, to absolutely no one, when, after weeks, nay months, I finally won my favorite solo card game, "the other version of solitaire." That's what I call it, because, well, it is the other version of solitaire and I can't get much more creative than that.

Unlike in normal solitaire, where you can win every tenth game or so, wins are much harder to achieve in this game. Why, I don't even know. But it's positively addicting and I play while I watch TV. Which is pretty much all the time since I don't have a job or anything productive to do with my time ya know.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this picture is sideways. So this is the way my game of alternative solitaire looks if you just tilt your head.

I'm also pretty much obsessed with group card games. Speed, gin rummy (which I am beast at, nbd), and Shithead. Which a certain physics teacher apparently used to call Rat's Ass. Loser.

The sad part about all this is is when I shuffle I cannot make a bridge with the deck. What a sham of a life I lead.

No comments: