Tuesday, July 6, 2010

62. 3-D Clothing Embellishments

I know that sounds kind of weird, but what I'm really talking about here are just the little things that make a typical shirt or dress cute and out of the ordinary.

Basically, I'm all over a ruffle or rosette.

Exhibit A: My friend Molly and I killing time having a photoshoot waiting for friends outside of Harrah's.
Ignore the fact that my bra is visible. But check out the hint of a ruffle on the neckline! Cute, right? This is from J.Crew, one of my favorite sources for bedecked garments.





Exhibit B: Hannah and I at the July 4th Parade in D.C. this past weekend.


Photo Credit: Shelby Siegel

Ignore the fact that I look like a tool. But check out those ruffles! This is a bit more dramatic than the last look. And Hannah's got some going on as well! My top is Gap, and hers is from J.Crew.

I am incapable of just wearing a plain shirt. Let's hope the rosette trend never dies.

No comments: