Thursday, July 22, 2010

68. (The Idea of) Dental Hygiene

So this post was all set out to be titled simply Dental Hygiene. But as I sit here in bed with my cat, still in my pajamas, after having been up for an hour and a half and having breakfast PLUS a mid-morning snack - I haven't yet brushed my teeth. I mean, I have to get dressed at some time, right? Figure I'll just brush my teeth then.

Lest you think I am some Grossy McGrosserson, I really do enjoy dental hygiene! I floss daily, no excuses! It is so, so satisfying to dig some muck out of your teeth, I think. And when I do brush, I'm all over these teeth!

I highly recommend this toothpaste for your pearly whites: Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste. It really does work! I'm not one for strips because they hurt my teeth, but this is a good alternative, since you have to brush your teeth anyway, right? Also, who wants blindingly white teeth? Not me!

I can't take credit for discovering this stuff though, I first read about it awhile back on WeAreNotMartha.com (side note: I plan on making a few of their feta recipes in the next week! Can't wait - to brush my teeth after! heehee).
Also, I hate going to the dentist like everyone else. Or do I? I'm all over the feeling you get right after your teeth are all clean ... ahh how refreshing. And now since I'm over 18 I don't need the fluroride treatment (which I hate because I feel like an invalid with spit running down my face) the dentist gets a few more bonus points in my book. Plus they give out free toothbrushes, nbd.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have get back to my lazing around for no good reason ...

No comments: