Wednesday, July 28, 2010

70. DHall Brunch

Words cannot describe just how much I love DHall brunch.

Basically, I love breakfast. And I love that I can eat breakfast foods up until 3:00* on Saturdays and Sundays while at school.

If I have the stamina, I wait in the omelette line. Holy yum. I love omelettes, and these are some of the best omelettes I have ever had, for sure.

But, there are many a fabulous offering here! I'm a big fan of plain ol' scrambled eggs, bacon, sometimes pancakes (sadly these are kind of hit or miss). And I LOVE french toast sticks. God they are so bad for you but so good.

And I love making waffles. And making yummy cereal bowls involving craisins and chocolate chips.

And if there is Low-Fat Applesauce cake, oh my goodness I am all over it! Also, since this is brunch there are cookies and stuff. As well as lunch options but who wants that, seriously - team breakfast all the way!!

Can it be August now?? I need my brunch.

*I typically go in the noon hour. Sometimes earlier if I'm feeling ambitious/it's finals week! Fyi

No comments: