Saturday, July 10, 2010

64. Disney Princesses

OK, new summer goal: get to number 100 before the summer is over! I can do it!

If you don't like Disney Princesses, I pretty much hate you. Well, if you don't like Disney in general, but this post is about da princesses. So let's get down to business. Here are a few selected gals:

Princess Jasmine:
A. I love the movie Aladdin. B. Jasmine is h-o-t hot. Damn I wish those little outfits were in style and socially acceptable.

Ariel:

Love her. Just love, love Ariel. She's a mermaid, which is well, awesome. She is livin' it, dood. So jeal. I want to be her. Especially because her hair looks good wet, because mine does not.

And my fave: Tinkerbell
Source

OK, so she's not technically a Disney princess, I know. But when I went to Disneyworld on a chorus trip (woo hoo!) in high school with four of my friends, I somehow always ended up with her when we got Disney Princess paraphanalia together. And that's where my love began. She's cute and sassy and wha-wha-whaaa (equals sexy-curvy). However, she can't talk which kind of blows.


















No comments: