Wednesday, October 21, 2009

26. Peanut Butter

The fact that I have gone through more than one jar of peanut butter while here in London attests to how much I love it, it's such a staple in my diet here:

PB & J (didn't even like jam/jelly until recently...what the heck was I thinking??)

Apples & peanut butter

Peanut butter straight from the jar (but that's only on special occasions)

At home we are STRICTLY a Jif family ... however given that Jif ain't in the local market I've had to branch out. I've always wanted to look into natural PB so I thought now was a good time. It ain't bad! And it's better for your health (yet I think I'm negating any health issues when I eat it with a spoon).

GO CLUB PEANUT BUTTER!

Thank you George Washington Carver - seriously, had you invented this I would be eating half the food in my diet naked, and that's just not right.
Photo Credit: mariononline.com
Addendum: PB and chocolate is one of the best combinations ever. After PB divorced Jelly it married chocolate. However, PB and Jelly are still shacking up on the weekends obviously. And sometimes PB flies to France just to have a weekend fling with Nutella.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Um, PB flies to Italy to spend the weekend with Nutella, silly.