Saturday, September 12, 2009

10. Eating Cereal

Yay! Have reached the double-digits and am ten percent there.

I love breakfast foods. Especially cereal. In fact, I could eat it any time of day, doesn't have to be in the morning! Pour some in a bowl, add a splash of skim and I'm good to go!

Breakfast Cereal Hall of Fame:

Special K Chocolately Delight


Photo Credit: viewpoints.com

This cereal is really an integral part of who I am, I think. You know, "Hey, this is my friend Elizabeth. Yeah, she's a junior at Richmond. She's a journalism major. She loves Special K Chocolately Delight."

Hard to say when my obsession with this tasty cereal started, but the peak was last summer. I was on the Special K diet. Yes, I lost a few pounds. But it gave me an excuse to eat this cereal constantly. Oh my god what a treat. Best summer ever.

I've recently let some other cereals into my life. Such as Kashi's Heart to Heart. I started eating it this year at school, but then I made the decision that it was worthy for my family to actually purchase at home. It's delish! And I'm also doing something good for my health I guess.
Also when I'm at school I like to eat Honey Bunches of Oats occasionally. Although I'm still scared thinking about when I found a piece of cardboard in my bowl. And for a treat I like to add some craisins and chocolate chips! (I cannot take credit for this creation, it was inspired by my good friend Kelly.)

Cereal. Does the body good.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Was just thinking about how I don't think it's any longer Honey Bunches of Oats in Dhall. I feel like the little sign said simply "Bunches". It was weird.