Friday, September 25, 2009

17. J.Crew

The question: If I could only wear clothing from one brand for the rest of my life, what would it be?
My answer: J.Crew, of course! Easy.

Man oh man, if I had the budget, you bet that I'd be rockin' everything from that store!!

Preppy, classy, sophisticated...all I ever wanted. Sigh. Only slightly obsessed, obviously.

Let's break it down, shall we?

I'm ga-ga for anything with a ruffle, and J.Crew has plenty of that!


Photo Credit: jcrew.com

And note the color...

And J.Crew dresses seriously make me want to die. Like in a good way.
Photo Credit: jcrew.com
Well hello! LOVE a graphic print.
Whenever I'm a little upset at school, I browse on over to J.Crew's sale section. Which then sometimes makes me more upset when I realize that even on sale it's too expensive!! Luckily, they often make these ridiculous 20 percent off, free shipping deals...so hard to pass up, I know.
J.Crew - I love you. Your clothes make me feel like a beautiful person inside and out. I know that I will never be ridiculed in a J.Crew outfit. Never go away. You are eternal, and we mere mortals can only bow down to your beauty.
And holla! Now I can even get married in J.Crew. Now THAT is my dream wedding.

No comments: