Wednesday, September 9, 2009

8. Prince Harry and Royalty, in general

I'm going to study abroad in London this semeser...
And my goal is to catch a glimpse of my favorite royal, Prince Harry!

Photo Credit: thejournalista.wordpress.com

Yes, he's got a bad boy streak to him, but nothin' wrong with that!
I just think royalty are so fascinating. Obviously, I have my dreams of meeting Prince Harry and him falling madly in love with me, me getting an English citizenship, having a fairy-tale wedding and moving into Buckingham Palace...but royals are just down-right cool!


HRH Queen Rania of Jordan:

Photo Credit: tetongravity.com


She's beautiful and glamourous. She wasn't born into royalty (she was born in Kuwait and went to school in Egypt), but she's livin' the life now! And she gives back and wants to improve Jordan. Also, she's a dedicated mom! She's so cool!

I think the Norweigian Royal Family is really awesome, too. Not sure why.

No comments: