Thursday, September 24, 2009

16. My Cat

This is dedicated to a very special boy ... my cat, Charlie.


A few days after bringing the litte guy home.



And late this past summer. Aww, how he has grown! He's practically a year old now. A year older...not so much wiser, the poor guy.
Some fun facts about Charlie:

- He likes to watch TV.
- He likes to bite everything. And no, naming him Charlie because of the biting habit never even occured to me.
-He is like a dog and likes to go on walks. What a freak.
-He is gay. He has a boyfriend, named Scout, who is identical to him and lives across the street. I think Charlie's the more masculine one in this relationship.
- I miss him everyday (aww so sentimental, I know).

Oh and shout-out to my dog, Toby!
You are a sweetie and I don't love you any less. But you are in love with Mom and only pay me attention when I'm eating. And also, I have a reputation as a cat-person to uphold. But I miss you, too!*
*Yes, I just wrote that as if Toby is online and reading this blog. I'm a tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention charlie's other lover- the manatee!